Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Happy Blogoversary To Me!

Yes, yes, it's true. Dolly Mama Strikes Again! is one year old. I actually missed it. My blog was born on Sept. 3, 2004. I hope to start adding "One Year Ago Today" links for those of you who just can't get enough of what I'm saying right now. Plus, I have plenty of brilliant musings in the archives that should not be forgotten!

For now, some blasts from the past, from Sept. 3-6:
An explanation of the name of this blog
Some general stuff about me (sort of like a 100 things, except I didn't go to 100, thankfully!)
My reading group idea, which never really took off, possibly because I only had about 15 readers at that point. Possibly something to try to resurrect?
My AOL story (they STINK!!)
Some good stuff about the importance of what mothers can bring to a family.
"School sucks"
Book review: The Goddesses of Kitchen Avenue (which I LOVED)
The horrible beginning of being drafted to teach 3 and 4 year olds at church (which I truly stink at) A terrible experience, but great blog fodder!
No More Mrs. Nice Mom
and finally, from one year ago today, when I was tickled pink to have 74 hits!

Phew! The list here was just the posts that were somewhat entertaining enough to warrant a mention. I *really* needed an outlet, eh?

No comments: