Sunday, September 11, 2005

New Job!

Big News! I've got a new job. It's going to be perfect for me. It's full time, plus some overtime. I get to do a wide variety of things that I love to do, things that I'm good at, and all of it is stuff I already know how to do. I have built-in time to pursue my interests and hobbies, because my employer believes that the best employees are the ones who have time to cultivate their own selves. My employer even believes in naps! Can you believe that? (Short ones, though. Not 3 hour ones!)

This job is ideal for me because it also allows me to still be home with my children, and even to keep homeschooling! I get free health insurance, and all the vacation and sick days that I need. (it's just on the honor system)

I get to organize my schedule to suit me and my goals and my family's needs. Pretty much anything I have to do can flex if one of the kids is sick or if I need to do something else.

I start Tuesday! Awesome, eh?

1 comment:

Dollymama said...

I think it's pretty much the same job you have, Carmen! :)