Monday, September 12, 2005

One Year Ago Yesterday

Here's why you should thank me for having 6 kids
Public service announcement: bad hair cut

Other than that, I don't have much to say. My husband is off on a trip for the next few days to see our niece get married, and I will be functioning as a single mom til Friday. Should be a blast.

Today I have big plans to catch up on all the laundry and to plan out my new schedule for my new job, which as you may have guessed, is actually my current job, with a new attitude. Hopefully it will help, even if just for a few days. I am also going to spend some time working on my son's writing program thanks to Brave Writer and one of her tools that I downloaded today.

Blogger is freaking out and underlining everything for no apparent reason, and I have no idea how to make it stop.

Have a great day!


No comments: