Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Usually I'm complaining because I can't *get* to sleep. Today I'm aggravated because I couldn't *stay* asleep. 4-freakin-a-m, people! UGH.

So, anyhoo, from the archives:
One Year Ago Today we reached 100 hits,
and I wrote a follow up to my No More Mrs. Nice Mom post, commenting on an article called The Power of No.

On the agenda today:
Finish reading a book for my book group that meets today (only 100 pages to go...)
Take some more baby steps for my business (I am trying to do at least one thing per day)
Figure out how I'm going to help myself get a normal sleep routine back in place

That's the news til now, peeps. You all just keep on sleeping peacefully. DollyMama is on night watch.....

4 comments:

~B said...

Are you having a particular stressful time in your life right now? Maybe that's what's causing your sleeplessness? Also, do you use homeopathy? Coffea really helps with sleeplessness and so does gelsium (30c). ~B

~B said...

I just realized that I sounded like a spammer....I should have had a link there that you could have clicked on. ;-) ~B

Willow said...

~~~sleeeeeeeppppp, sleeeeeeeeeepppp~~~
Sending you sleepy vibes. Here's hoping they work!

Dollymama said...

Aw! Thanks girls!

I don't know that right now is any more stressful that usual, but yes I guess I am feeling some stress. Part of what is causing me to not sleep well is when my 4 year old wakes up and comes into my bed in the night. He is really getting big and I get so crowded and hot that it is hard for me to rest.

I will look into the homeopathy. I have a whole big kit full of the stuff. The funny thing is that people contact *me* for natural help with stuff like this and I give them a whole long list of suggestions, and here I am! (the cobbler's children have no shoes and all that jazz)

Any of you girlies want to get on MSN messenger with me? Then we can chat if we're all on the computer at 4am!

I'm plenty tired now and the 4 year old is gone to school. However, I have to go to book group today. No nap for me! Maybe if I'm extra exhausted I will sleep better tonite.