Friday, September 08, 2006

Outlander fans, unite!


Diana Gabaldon's latest book Breath of Snow and Ashes has been nominated for a Quill Award. You can go to her site and follow the links to be able to cast your vote. (she's in the sci fi category--what a hoot)

Also, have you ever wondered who would play all the different characters if Outlander ever became a movie or TV series? This is a fun site to go and imagine the possibilities. Diana Gabaldon says that Jamie would be a combination of Jason Flemyng and Gerard Butler. I've never heard of either of them before, but...be still my beating heart.....I think Gerard Butler would INDEED make a pleasing Jamie.....yowza! (that's the guy in the picture here.....my my my)

(other pics of mine: Kristin Scott Thomas as Claire, and the woman that played Brenda on Six Feet Under for Geillis Duncan.)

2 comments:

Mimi said...

I keep meaning to read those, but haven't gotten around to it.

Congratulations to her on the nomination!

Anonymous said...

Oh, MAN, do I love those books. I read them once a year. Right now, I'm on Voyager.

What a yummy pic!