Friday, September 22, 2006

Be Careful What You Pray For!



Today I have made great progress on my book, and since I know you were all on the edge of your seats wondering "What about the lice book? We must know!!" I didn't want you to suffer any longer.

It was a few months ago that my husband and I started praying in earnest for our business to pick up and start making some money. And here we are now, with so many opportunities dropping in our laps left and right, it's c-r-a-z-y!! But fun. It's just very, very intense.

I tend to get all fuddled up with all the plates I'm trying to spin. I get really focused on one thing for awhile, and then all of a sudden one of the other projects rises up and bites me in the butt and I'm like, "Holy moley I forgot about that one!" This morning I actually got out a bunch of paper plates and labeled them with the various projects I have going, so I can put them on my wall and have a visual reminder. My husband's comment when I told him what I'd done? "Oh great! Now you'll have to go buy more paper plates!" hahahahaha

Seriously, it helps me to have a visual of what it is I have going on. Otherwise it's easy to forget, and I don't just want to have a handful of mediocre businesses. Gotta tend those gardens or they get weedy, ya know.

Due to a combination of work issues, child issues, weather, and husband's work schedule issues, I didn't get to work out yesterday or today, and it's looking like I won't be able to go again until Tuesday. Sounds like I'm going to have to get my Richard Simmons Sweatin' to the Oldies video out!

1 comment:

Truth said...

Ah, priorities...I love the paper plate visual.