Thursday, September 14, 2006

Keeping at it....






Seeing as how this is my blog and I'm writing it mainly for myself, I'll take the liberty of being supremely boring and charting my progress with working out and losing weight.

I had an extremely busy day full of errands yesterday so didn't get to work out, but got there bright and early today. I did a full workout on all the weight machines, increased my ab workout, and increased my cardio by one entire minute. ;) (Hey--every bit counts!) I'm planning to weigh myself once a week to track my progress in that area. I was really excited to find out that my fitness center is now open on Saturday, which means that I should definitely be able to get to workout at least 5 days a week, and sometimes 6. I do best when I'm on a roll to stay on a roll, so I'm going to go every possible day that I can. I have a boatload of weight to lose, so I might as well get to it. I would love to drop 20 pounds by Christmas.

Business stuff is going well but is challenging at every turn. I hope I can pull off getting the baby boutique open in about 4.5 weeks. Right now that is feeling doubtful. Most of the time my accomplishments are fueled by inspiration, and these days with so much depending on the winds of inspiration I am a little fearful that suddenly my inspiration will dry up. It's never happened so probably won't, but still, it's in the back of my mind.

With all the business developments in my life we've seen the need to create an office space for me. The corner of the bedroom is getting kind of overrun with boxes and files and papers.... Hubby knocked out a wall downstairs today as a step toward this goal. We're typically slow in household projects, but hopefully this one will take shape in the next few weeks.

That's all for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rock On!

Mimi said...

Yay! You go, girl