Sunday, June 25, 2006

Prayer Request



Remember a few weeks back I told you about a friend on bedrest? I stopped by her house to drop off food and visit, and her kid peed on my kid? Yeah. Well, now that I've jogged your memory...

Tomorrow she is going to have a c-section. The baby is still only about 31 weeks, I think. There has been a serious complication during the pregnancy (hence the bedrest) that makes it dangerous for the pregnancy to continue. They have gotten to the point where the baby needs to be born now.

In addition to the arrival of a very premature baby, ultrasound has shown some possible heart problems for this little baby girl. So, they do not know what kind of condition she will be in or what to expect once she is born.

Aside from this, this dear family suffered an unexpected death in their family last week, and have had a crushing amount of stress from health problems and family trauma for almost a year. They really, really need prayer support.

No comments: