Saturday, June 24, 2006

Handmaid For the Lord Christian Jewelry
















I've already mentioned that I've found out about all sorts of new, great businesses run by stay-at-home moms. Well, today I've got a new one to tell you about!

Handmaid for the Lord sells some very lovely jewelry that is fashionable, affordable, and features themes that would be appreciated by Catholics and other Christians of all denominations, as well as those that enjoy jewelry with a Celtic theme. I saw so many gorgeous items I decided I had to share it with you all. There are so many beautiful items at Handmaid for the Lord that would be perfect gifts for First Communion, Weddings, a special birthday, or just to give you a beautiful and special reminder of your faith.

Handmaid also features a bracelet of the month that is a limited edition item, a blog, a newsletter, and an affiliate program. You can check it out here, and from my sidebar from now on.

Handmaid For The Lord - We Blend Faith & Fashion!

No comments: