Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Lori's Candy Wrapper Creations


Hey folks, listen up. This is a business I am SO excited to tell you about. I have been working with the lovely and sweet Lori for over a week with a couple different project and she is WONDERFUL!

First let me tell you about her really cool, fun business, Lori's Candy Wrapper Creations. If you are like I was at first, you are wondering what on earth you need candy wrappers for. Well, let me tell you--you will need or want more than one thing that Lori has available!

Lori makes customized items for all sorts of things. Got a birthday party coming up for one of your kids? You can buy some mini candy bars and order up some cute little wrappers to slap on those babies, and now you have adorable party favors! She can also make matching invitations and thank you notes, bottled water labels, party favor bags, or anything else you might want to carry a theme.

Lori also makes these mint matchbooks that would be so cute for wedding favors, showers, advertising items, and so forth. You put a little certs single inside and it looks great!

You can get wrappers for regular sized candy bars and use them for fundraisers!

There is a lot more, so you have to just go on over to her site and check it all out. Once you start looking around you will see so many possibilities. I already have quite a long wish list of my own.

Lori has lots of great sample ideas at her site, but you don't have to just pick from those. She will come up with anything you want, and she's awesome at it! And she does all this custom design work for FREE!

I was really excited to get to know about Lori and her business because last year at Halloween time I was wishing that I had a way to hand out a candy item that advertised my business. I didn't come up with an affordable way to do that then, but now thanks to Lori I have found the answer. She made me a set of mini candy bar wrappers and they are ADORABLE and of excellent quality. I am really excited about them.

I would also like to tell you that Lori is an absolute GEM to work with. Her sweet spirit comes right through the email. She has an excellent knack for coming up with just the right ideas, she puts the stuff together just great, and she always manages to make you feel comfortable requesting any changes because she wants everything you order to be just exactly what you want. I love that, and I have LOVED working with her. Lori is going to be getting a lot of my business in the months to come, no doubt about that! However, her prices are so wonderful that it is not going to cost me a lot.

I hired Lori to put together a business card design for me. She gave me a couple of ideas to start with, and once I made my selection she had it done within a day. It was painless and inexpensive. I'm telling you, Lori is already indispensable to me!

I asked Lori to share about who she is and how she got into her business. Here's what she had to say:

I have 3 daughters, age 15, 7 and 20 months.  I have been in business
for a little over two years now. I got into the business after I made
my own candy wrapper favors for my own wedding. I also earned my
Bachelor's Degree at AIU Online in August 2004 and then wanted to put my
degree to use and be able to contribute to our family income, while also
being able to stay home with my daughters. I have to tell you, it's one
of the best decisions I made in my life. I absolutely love what I do, I
enjoy creating new designs and I love meeting new people through my
business. It's the best job I ever had and I still get to spend time
with my family and do things with them that I wouldn't be able to do if
I worked outside the home.

Lori is offering a wonderful and very generous promotion for you folks. She is willing to give you 30 FREE mini candy bar wrappers with FREE shipping! There's no catch! Go over to the site and look around, and contact Lori directly at lvogels@clearwire.net for the details. You are going to LOVE working with her and seeing what she can make for you!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

How cute is that?