Monday, June 26, 2006

Mary Kay TimeWise Microdermabrasion Set

Mary Kay is one of the best-known and best-loved cosmetic brands in the world. What I didn't know was how much NEW stuff they have!

Nicole Pereira was kind enough to send me a sample of Mary Kay's NEW TimeWise Microdermabrasion Set. I'm sure it's not news to most of you that microdermabrasion is a hot thing right now. I figured my dear little face could use whatever boost I could give it, seeing as how I'm going to a class reunion in a few weeks! I just got the sample today and used it right away.

I was expecting it to be a complicated ordeal with many steps, like so many skin care routines are. Thankfully, the TimeWise set is as easy as one-two.

You just slather some of the refiner on your skin. It's an exfoliant, so it's got a fine grit to it. You gently rub it all around your face (and I did my neck too) and then rinse it off with water.

The next step is a replenisher that is very soft and soothing. My skin feels SO SOFT! It is a crying shame that my husband isn't here to feel it.

One of the things I really liked about these two products is that neither of them has a strong scent. I don't do well with strongly scented lotions, skin products, or cosmetics. These two items are very mild and not annoying at all.

Nicole is a really sweet person. I even got to talk to her on the phone! You can get to know about her interesting life, her baby boy, and how she got into Mary Kay here. She even got her first Mary Kay car recently! (She didn't have to get a pink caddy, thank heavens!) She wanted to offer you folks some special deals, and at first wasn't even wanting to make it tied into you buying anything! How COOL is that?! I asked her to consider her own business needs, though, and to see what we could do to bless you readers plus bless her in her business. She is a mommy with a little baby and decided to offer a special to help her go to her business conference this summer. I knew you all would want to help her out plus enjoy some savings. Now is the time to stock up on the stuff you need, and to have on hand for gifts and goodies for the rest of the year.

Please note that these specials are only good until June 30. She has a quick deadline to meet for raising money for her trip, so act fast!

You can shop on Nicole's site, or enjoy some special savings on some things she has in stock:

Nicole is offering free shipping AND, she will pay the tax for you on anything from my sale!

-Our newly discontinued Satin Hands on sale for $25 (normally $28, 16 in stock) (My husband got me one of these for Christmas awhile back. It is great for hands and feet!)

-Our Spa Gift sets, choice of 4 scents on sale for $27 (normally $32, 6-7 of each scent in stock)

-Our Mint Bliss Pedicure set on sale for $30 (normally $32, 10 in stock)

-Our Gold Glimmer set on sale for $30 (normally $32, 8 in stock)

-Our Boxed Fragrance Gift Sets $35 (normally $40, 6 purple 7 pink in stock)

-Our Velocity gift sets $40 (normally $46, 11 men's 8 women's)

Anything else in our last chance section on the web site is also free shipping AND free tax.

Nicole is going to GIVE AWAY a free TimeWise Microdermabrasion Set to one lucky winner that helps her out with her goal of getting to her conference. She is such a sweet mom, she is taking her baby with her. I love that and would really like to see you all help her out. Here is how the give away will work:

-For every $10 you spend you get 1 ticket

-For every book/virtual party you do you get 10 tickets plus 1 ticket for every $10 someone spends at your party (earn double tickets for buying from your own party).

-Refer someone that books/holds a virtual/catalog party get 10 tickets

This offer ends on June 30th, folks, so get crackin!

And for those of you who would love to help but can at the moment, Nicole says she still loves ya so request a free sample here.

There are a lot of neat extras at Nicole's site:

You can get a virtual makeover here.

Take the business personality quiz here.

Find out how to plan a party (steps to help plan, party can be in person, online chat, via e-mail, though e-vite, using a catalog. People would have to contact Nicole to discuss what they want to try and earn free so we can decide the best type of party to get them that)

Style Quiz

I'd love to see you all supporting this young lady as a mom and an entrepreneur. If you could spread the word through your personal contacts and your blogs, that would be great!

No comments: