Friday, June 30, 2006

BeautiControl Herbal Serenity show of Hands Instant Manicure


Today was my first time trying out a BeautiControl product although I have heard many nice things about the brand! Erika Thirkill sent me a sample of their at-home spa for hands and cuticles, called Herbal Serenity Show of Hands Instant Manicure.

First of all let me say that this stuff smells wonderful! As soon as I opened the sample I was oohing and aahhing to myself about it.

The product is a exfoliant make with natural oils such as macadamia, avocado, safflower, orange, and tea tree. I love stuff that uses lots of natural goodness in it!

It's super simple to use--just rub it all around your hands and cuticles, and the rinse off. Voila! My hands feel silky smooth and have a light, pleasant scent. Ten seconds to softer skin!

I strongly suspect that this would be a great product for feet as well, especially in the summer time when we are all wearing sandals so much.

The product is only $26.50 and since it only takes a small amount to get your hands silky smooth, that jar should go for a pretty long time. Ladies, wouldn't you like your husband's hands to be silky smooth too? Maybe this would be a good gift for BOTH of you..... :)

BeautiControl has a lot of wonderful looking products including specials each month. One really cool product they have that has got my attention is their Body Glue. This roll-on adhesive works to help keep your clothes where they belong. Got a problem with your bra strap slipping off your shoulder? Your underwear or swimsuit landing in all the wrong places? Got a collar that doesn't want to stay where it should, or a neckline that need a little help keeping you properly covered? This is the product for you. How COOL is that?!

I asked Erika how she got into the BeautiControl business so she shared a little of her story with me:

I was a Noxema girl until I was introduced to BeautiControl skin care products in October 2001. I decided to become a consultant just a few months after becoming a client - I was that impressed with the products! BeautiControl cosmetics are fantastic as well! Contact me at ErikaThirkill@aol.com or check out my website for more products.

Erika is offering a special discount for new clients: New clients may enjoy a 10% discount on their entire order! A FREE GIFT will be shipped with orders of $40 or more (before tax)!

No comments: