Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Big Family Dynamics

Chris and Carmen got the great idea to start a weekly series of post about how they manage their large families, and now other large family folks are also joining in. This week's topic is organization. I don't have time for an entire post on this, but I thought that for those interested I would direct you to some of my past posts on the topic. These even have photos!

What about the stray socks?
No more dressers part 1
No more dressers part 2
Bathroom closet
Bathroom closet door
Kitchen cabinet organization

Is there any other aspect of organization at my house that you're interested in?

(I didn't think so)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this idea. I don't think it will work for me because we have seven kids, the laundry room is in the basement, and there isn't any room to spare in there either. But I LOVE the idea of not having dressers. Especially where my four girls share a room. I love your tool box in the bathroom too! Very cool. You have great and original ideas!

Heather Hansen said...

I live and SWEAR by Modular Mates. I also use the plastic drawer things in the bathroom. The shoerack idea is a good one. I think I might implement it in the future. I don't think we could do without drawers though. It doesn't fit in with our lives right now but it's an interesting idea. It reminds me of my kids toy rack - a huge open cubby bookshelf type thing where all of the toys are divided out into tubs, labled and stored. THAT revolutionized my life! LOL