Wednesday, June 22, 2005


Kitchen cupboards: Years ago I was a Tupperware lady and got a whole boatload of Modular Mates to organize my cabinets. It has been such a nice thing. I can always see what I've got and if I'm running out, I always know that my staple items have a place to be put away. We don't have many partially-opened bags or boxes of things just waiting to attract pantry moths or ants or mice. You can find a lot of these containers on ebay for way cheaper than you can buy them regular retail. Tupperware ladies usually have cabinet storage worksheets available so you can figure out which containers will fit the height, width, and depth of your cabinets, plus what size containers will fit the foods and quantities you use. They can even come do a planning session for you, but if you have them come, don't go and buy your stuff from ebay! Have a party for her and earn a bunch of it for free. OK? You can also use other kinds of containers, obviously. Posted by Hello

No comments: