Wednesday, June 22, 2005


On the inside of our bathroom closet door I have this shoe organizer thing. Starting at the top I have labeled individual pockets for each person to keep their own toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, or whatever is specifically theirs. I thought of this because I think it's completely gross to have all the family toothbrushes bumping up together in one cup. What a way to spread germs! Anyhow, I digress. I also have spots for items we use often enough to want to grab and put back in one easy step (lint brush, hair straightener), a pocket for some socks for little guys, and at the bottom all the little boy's shoes. They love their shoes so we have had to put a childproof doorknob cover on the outside of this door to keep them from changing and strewing shoes all the live-long day. Posted by Hello

No comments: