Wednesday, June 22, 2005


Inside the bathroom closet I have 2 shelves for keeping all those bathroom odds and ends. These two little plastic drawer units were about $5 each and as you can see they fit pretty well perfectly. Great for hair accessories, potty treats, lotions and dental floss and whatnot. Posted by Hello

I also have this handy little unit which I found in the tools section at Walmart. I guess it's for keeping nuts and bolts. These smaller drawers are so great for:
band aids
nail polish
parts to the hair clippers
my make up
tweezers
spare buttons
safety pins
and much, MUCH more!

Seriously, this has been so nice. I wrote on the drawers with a Sharpie to label them, and now everybody can pretty much find what they are looking for. Also, there are little drawer dividers, so you can organize as picky or general as you like. Posted by Hello

No comments: