Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Wearing my Nurse Cap and Carrying the Janitor Mop

It seems that we here in Dollymamaville are under attack of a stomach bug. So far the tally is:

2 Saturdays ago Doodles barfed twice
This past Saturday Izzy barfed
Sunday Izzy barfed
Monday Izzy stayed home from school
Tuesday Izzy stayed home from school but seemed to be getting better
Wednesday Jake the Great started barfing in the early hours of the day and has continued right up to this moment (his head is hanging into the pot and I am sympathetically supporting him from around the corner at the computer)
Wednesday (mind you, it's not even 7:30 am!) has also included Jake the Great AND Izzy Man having diarrhea, so Izzy is home AGAIN today.
AND Izzy Man and Squiggy BOTH have coughs....

I guess this means I'm not going to get to go to book group today!

The Firecrapper is working a ton this week so I will be working all shifts in the dual roles of nurse and janitor, as well as all the usual ones. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Heth said...

Yuck! So sorry.

It's going aroud up here in Iowa too, so nasty!

razorbackmama said...

GROAN!!!