Monday, December 05, 2005

She's a Sick-O, Folks!

You know.....just for kicks I decided to see how many times I have mentioned being sick on my blog this year. After a quick skim-through I have determined that I have been sick a minimum of 6 times this year, including 2 illnesses that lasted over 2 weeks, and a few that lasted more than 1 week.

This does not include all the times that children were sick, or that I was suffering from sleep deprivation. It does include back blow-outs.

What. The. Heck? I do not think it is normal for adults to be notably sick 6 times a year. Do you?

Furthermore, I think there should be a rule that if you are sick enough to need antibiotics for something, you should be immune from any other illnesses or health issues. For instance, you should not start out with strep throat, and a week later have the worst cold in history, plus a seriously painful ankle! You know....just for instance.

(insert whining, complaining, sniffling, coughing, and much pitiful facial expression.....)

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Ugh.

Hoping that 2006 is a healthier year for you!