Saturday, August 13, 2005

Two Screaming Attacks in the Past 5 minutes.....this is not a good thing

THANKS to my husband and children who, while I was away for most of the day yesterday running a million tiring errands, managed to do VERY LITTLE of what I had asked them to do. And even LESS of what they TOLD me they had done. I can now add to my to-do list for the day:

handwashing a million dishes that were improperly loaded into the dishwasher and so are therefore still not even close to clean ("We ran the dishwasher, honey." YEAH! GREAT! cups left upright and dishes crammed back to back do not wash so well, dearie!!!!)

drying all the guest bedding and making the guest bed AND cleaning the entire guest room, all of which I was assured had been done (including the largest bag of garbage you ever saw sitting in the room, too heavy for my back to drag it out. Sorry, Sooz! You guys won't mind sleeping with a hundred pounds of garbage in your room, will you??)

Be glad you're not around today, Firecrapper and blogosphere, because the wrath of DollyMama is coming down..............

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

I feel your pain!!!!