Saturday, August 13, 2005

Go Take On The Day

So...

7:47 am. Say hello to blogosphere.

Eat breakfast

Straighten hair

clean bathrooms

put away laundry

make kids get up and eat

wash kids hair and spray liberally with No-Lice Hair Spray

vacuum

make beds for guests

try to get a dozen more things done for the party which is tomorrow

find my purse which has been missing since last night

grind some wheat so I can make my world-famous pancakes tomorrow morning

fire up the RobiCombs and prepare for the arrival of a family of 6 with pediculosis to one degree or another

Plan meals for 10 children and 3 adults (husband is working today)

Try not to feel too itchy

Take 10 kids to water park pool

pick up cake

get key to party building

try to keep kids away from 12 latex helium balloons

try not to scream at people and grit my teeth so hard it gives me a headache

dodge advance of 2 year old that still wants milk and is now saying things like, "I want milk! It been days and days!" poor kid.... (but the answer's still NO)

pick apples with 10 children and make fresh apple juice

gross friend out by making carrot-celery-beet-zucchini juice and asking her to try some

make homemade pizza for lunch

see if I can do 13 years of scrapbooking in an afternoon in order to show to party attendees

It should be an exciting day! Hope you all enjoy yours! (take a nap for me!)

2 comments:

~B said...

Oh wow, do I feel for you honey.... I have been there....~Becky

Anonymous said...

So sorry I have to miss it!!!!