Wednesday, September 15, 2004

The Kind of Freaky Mom I am

First, the results of the Freaky Mom quiz I couldn't help but take and share..... Those of you who know me will find the results nothing less than laughable. Yes, my kids have the dirt under their fingernails, but I'm not the outdoorsy type much at all. My sibs and mom could tell you that I spent the years from 7th-10th grade basically holed up in my bedroom with a bad case of obsessive solitaire. (Way back before computers...I used real cards and cheated so that I won every time....)

Maybe some of you would like to go find out what kind of freaky mom you are, or aren't.....


Earth Mama
You're an earth mother! Your friends sometimes
call you Gaea, because you're the original
earth goddess! You and your kids both have
dirt under your fingernails, and you spend as
much of your time as possible out of doors.
Your kids have an incredible appreciation for
nature.


What kind of a freaky mother are you?
brought to you by
Quizilla


One other note of interest:
Just about a week ago I was hoping to get up to 100 hits here, and now we've gone over 400! Pretty cool! I love my hit counter and the cool stats that go with it. Looks like I have a good amount of new people coming over here every day, plus people who must've liked me because they keep on coming back. Hi! (waving happily) Thanks for coming! Y'all come back now, y'hear?

4 comments:

~B said...

How do I find out what kind of mother I am? I didn't find the link.:)

B

Dollymama said...

Sorry--for some reason the link part of that didn't show up. I fixed it. Here you go. Let us know what kind of freaky mom *you* are! :)

Unknown said...

Silly test.
Very silly test.
I got the same result as you, which is sort of accurate, BUT some of the questions I answered the way I did because none of the answers applied, and so I had to pick the least non-applicable answer!!!
Methinks the testwriter has an agenda.
Hope she's not a DollyMama reader.
SiouxsieQ!

~B said...

I guess I'm a Nature Mama too....I wonder if the button is stuck! ;)