Monday, February 25, 2008

Only 303 Days Til Christmas!

One of my goals/hopes for Christmas 2008 is to help keep it simple by making some things easier, and by being able to save money.

I hate to shop, and don't live very near any malls or cool stores. I usually do most of my holiday shopping online, which is a simplifier for me, but then I never get to take advantage of all those amazing Black Friday deals (you know--the day after Thanksgiving!) that people get in line for before the sun's even up, so it usually ends up costing me more than it might have if I'd gone to the store in person.. I've considered it a few times, because some of those deals are absolutely amazing!, but have never had the desire to race up and down the aisles of stores, loading TVs and the hottest toys of the year into my carts, while dodging the stink eyes of less fortunate shoppers. I've got better things to do a 5:30am. You know?

Well, I have found a web site that I dearly hope to make a part of my Christmas shopping next time around. Black Friday is a site that brings all the deals of Black Friday -AND- Cyber Monday to us through their web site!

To put it simply, this site makes it possible for shoppers to save money by taking advantage of Black Friday deals without having to suffer the miseries of doing your shopping in person. You can register for email alerts to keep you up-to-date on the latest sales and specials being offered at the stores you're interested in. They've got it all here--Toys R Us, Wal Mart, KB Toys, Circuit City, Office Depot, Best Buy, Target, and a whole lot more.

It's super easy to make sure that you don't miss out on using this resource. Just enter your email address in the sign up box on their home page, and they'll take care of the rest. I just did, so now I can feel oh-so-very-organized and thrifty, because I've taken the first step in making next Christmas a little easier.

No comments: