Thursday, August 16, 2007

In the dehydrator this morning...

There are a lot of raw foods that I make with my dehydrator. If you dehydrate items at 105 degrees or less, they still maintain most of their enzymes, which means it's still very good for you. :)

In the dehydrator right now:

Chili Lime Un-corn Chips

Chili Lime Salad Sprinkles (a yummy little treat that I always make with whatever buckwheat sprouts are left after making the chips)

Garlic Naan Bread (which uses the same uncorn chip recipe, but includes olive oil, salt, and loads of fresh garlic. I've never made this before, but it sounded very good. Today's the day!)

Sweet and Sour "Fried Chicken" Nuggets (which are made with shredded carrots, not chicken. I've made this before and liked it a lot both as a dinner item and for snacks and to break up and include in salads)

Now it's time for school. Bye!

No comments: