Friday, August 25, 2006

Out of the mouth of babes....

I had to stop by the school today to drop off something that Jake the Great forgot. When I pulled into the parking lot I saw our preschool teacher and her assistant. The assistant teacher shared with me that she had a funny interaction with my youngest kiddo the other day. Apparently she was trying to help him with something and he very calmly said to her,

"You're really bothering me. Would you please go away?"

There's nothing quite like a painfully honest, polite, articulate three year old....

4 comments:

Heather Hansen said...

I could picture mine saying the exact same thing. :) Ha ha ha

Unknown said...

LOL I guess maybe we should learn to be a little bit more honest, and little bit less offended when we get honesty like that

Anonymous said...

Loved it!! I wish us adults could get away with that

Mimi said...

Bwahahahahahahah.

I think mine has said the same thing.