Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Now I know why web designers make the big bucks...



So today is the first day of the rest of my life, you know. And what with the kids off to school (with nary a wave from their negligent mother!) this is my first day of getting to dig my heels in more than usual, working on my upcoming business.

Yesterday I purchased my domain and shopping cart, and now have various administrative panels of options at my fingertips. A whole new world of strange vocabulary has opened up to me, and I am already about at my wit's end and seriously considering a nap thanks to it all.

You know it's bad when you can't even figure out how to get your email thingy set up for your new store, right?!

Now I understand why people *hire* others to set up their web sites. I think I am going to have to do the same, or I will probably still be stuck on "shipping options" or "sales tax" come Christmas!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Love the photo