Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Country Bunny Bath and Body






Hooray! Another product review day!

Awhile back I received some lovely products from Aileen Casillas. She is a rep for Country Bunny Bath & Body, which I had never heard of until recently. Country Bunny has tons of products for every member of the family, with some interesting twists to commonly found products.

For instance, Aileen sent me one of their Lip Bars. This item is a firm molded bar that comes in a little tin. You just swipe your finger across the bar and rub onto your lips. I particularly liked this product because it is unscented. As I've mentioned before, I have a real sensitivity to artificial scents. I appreciated knowing that Country Bunny has some products that are good for people with that issue.


Their lotion bars work basically the same way. Instead of a liquid lotion you are getting a bar sort of like soap. You just rub it on with your fingers or directly. Aileen sent me two samples of their lotion bars. One is grapefruit & lime, the other is sugar sweet pea. Both have an appealing, mild scent and the lotion feels very nice.

For those of you that still want something liquidy to smooth onto your skin, they have that too. I got to try out their Satin Shea Body Butter as well. It has a nice feel to it as well.

My kids had fun using one of their toy soaps. These scented soaps are fun to use because you can see the cute toy inside just waiting for you to use enough soap so that you finally set it free.

Country Bunny products have a very cute presentation that is very appealing. If you are like me and do not do well with artificial scents you may want to stick with the unscented items or ask for samples first to see how you do with these.

As usual, I asked Aileen to share a little about herself and how she got into her business:

I am first and foremost a wife of a United States Marine, we've been married for 11.5 years, together 15. We've been attached to the Corps 12 years now. I am a mom and we have 3 children together-our daughter (7) and twin sons (2). It's been such a wonderful thing to have a family after we were told we shouldn't have any children. Early in our marriage we discovered I had a rare kidney disorder which put having kids on hold. We were strictly cautioned against it but I left it in His hands. I said if it's meant to be then so be it. The twins put an end to creating a bigger family but that is fine with us!! We've got enough!

How I joined Country Bunny Bath & Body

It was a fluke experience happening upon Country Bunny Bath & Body. I had never sold ANYTHING before and wasn't too into the whole party plan scene. I would attend but was never a hostess. One day I am reading the paper and I see this small black text ad that read plainly Country Bunny Bath & Body. So I was wondering what it was and hopped on the computer. I got to their main site and found a rep in my area. Not 5 minutes after emailing her did I get a phone call from her. I met with her the next day. I was adamant that I was not going to be talked into joining. We talked, she sent me home with a bag of goodies, I tried them and fell in LOVE with the products. The thought behind the ingredients, the dual purpose and budget conscious thinking all got me to feeling like this is a company I could be proud of representing. I fell in love with the morals and ethics of the company, of how they do business. I signed just two days later and was in business that night!! My husband was in shock that I actually signed up with a direct sales company. I have been happily with Country Bunny Bath & Body for three years now.

My special: Send orders to Aileen directly (cbbbrep4922@wowway.com) and receive Free Shipping!!! Must mention the Dollymama blog!! Sign up for my newsletter at http://bunnybiz.bravejournal.com and get coupons for $10 off $60 purchase in August. for the month of September Aileen is offering a "Buy a Salt Scrub, get a Spa Glove Free" promotion. Contact her for more details.

Thanks, Aileen, for sending the products and for the great offer! Readers, wouldn't you like to support one of our military families? Go check out Aileen's business and bless both of you today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great story about her being told not to have kids and then having twins of all things!

Her products sound very cool, I'll have to go check out her site!