Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Like a Rolling Stone....

ain't no moss growing on me. No sirree! After my weekend of house projects, I have continued on in that vein. Yesterday I tackled the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad Tupperware cupboard which was so full that things would fall out of it when we opened the door, and we couldn't fit anything else in. My dear daughter and little boys helped take everything out of there and I was able to purge a ridiculous number of old butter and yogurt containers and such. I guess when I was being to thrifty and nifty saving all those fabulous containers to reuse, I didn't notice that there were already a million of them in there.

Happily, one thing lead to another, and I found many containers to help organize some very out-of-control cabinets as well. So, I ended up with 3 perfectly organized cabinets and one lovely, manageable Tupperware cupboard.

Since I was on a roll I decided to find a project to do today. I've been organizing book shelves where we keep videos and DVDs and playstation games and books for the whole family. I've almost got it done! Yee haw!

It's amazing the things a stay-at-home-mom can get happy about, isn't it?




1 comment:

Meg: said...

You are SO right! If I manage to find my desk, I throw a party. LOL Organized cabinets? Woohoo! Organized closet? Yeah baby!