Friday, April 14, 2006

My Kid Has X-Ray Vision

Earlier today my husband was brushing his teeth and I walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind me so that we could have a short smooch session. A few minutes after shuttting the door there is a knock.

Husband: What?!

Squiggy: Mom, are you in there?

Me: Yes.

Squiggy: Are you gonna come out?

Me: Yes.

Squiggy: Are you gonna come out in a minute?

Me: Yes.

......................................................................
......................................................................
......................................................................

Squiggy: Are you kissin' Dad?

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Bwahahahahahahahaa! Kids!

Truth said...

I think it must be instinctive. They know the second you are trying to have a private moment and want to intrude or want to know details.