Friday, April 14, 2006

Blogging for Bucks!

Hey all,

Check out my lensGuess what I learned about today? A cool new site where you can host themed blogs about your interests and expertise, and make some money while doing it! I poked around there today and decided to set up a spot there for my healthy eating ramblings. It's called Raw Food For Real People. You can check it out and add it to your blogrolls here. Right now it's all repeat info from what you've already seen here, but eventually it'll be all my new stuff too. One thing I love about it is that I can add links to the resources that I mention, including pictures and pricing. Very fun and cool! (Now we shall see if I actually make more than $1.50 on the venture...) They are wanting to expand with blogs (they call them "lenses") of all types. So, if you know something, why not share it? Go start your own lens today! They have ones for everything from children's projects on up. Don't be shy!

No comments: