Friday, April 14, 2006

Good Things

My daughter won a county-wide coloring contest. She got a big basket of goodies from a local business. She is very artistic so this was a great encouragement to her.

Some awesome news on Sooz and her little baby boy: yesterday I found out that after over four months of dedicated pumping-around-the-clock, bottles, and working dilligently to help him nurse, Sooz is exclusively breastfeeding her little guy! It's been a week now and things are going great. Isn't that fantastic? I am so proud of her. It is really hard to do all the stuff she has done. Way to go, Sooz!

My husband took the four youngest boys out this morning for some shopping and such. Even though my birthday isn't until tomorrow, we celebrated tonite. They bought me an Alex DeGrassi CD, which I love. Alex is one of my VERY favorite musicians. I am always thrilled to add another one of his works to my collection.

I made a healthy raw sort of chocolate pie for my birthday and it actually turned out good!

My mom took my birthday wish seriously and donated to Zoe. Thanks Mom! It's just what I wanted!!

It was so warm here today that my kids decided to run through the sprinkler outside. I grew up in the northeast where sprinkler weather doesn't come around until mid June or later. It seems amazing to me that they could do that on April 14. So fun!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Congratulations on the publication!