Friday, May 20, 2005

Time for an interview!

Carmen over at Mom to the Screaming Masses has asked me some interview questions that I am to answer here. If you want to be a part of the interview round-robin thing (or if, like me, you felt like you simply need something to put in your blog because you're so dry and lacking in your normally abundant wit....) read the last section that explains how you can get involved. :)

1) Where were you when you recevied your first kiss? Were you traumatized?

*Where* was I? Rather than WHO? Huh. OK. Um, at my wedding. HAHAHAHAHA OK, even my mom knows that's a big fat lie! The first kiss I can think of probably happened outside my elementary school (!!!) and no I was not traumatized.

2) Would you like to have more children?

Well......um......maybe. For a long time we thought we'd be ok to just go with the No Limit number of kids, but then I had babies 4, 5, and 6 in under 3 years with two of those births featuring c-sections due to placental abruptions. That combined with the general mayhem and madness of 6 kids makes us sure that we are taking a significant break from more kids, before seeing what's left in our brains once the dust settles. (place your bets now!) We still think about adopting and foster care, but we're not to the point where we really have the capability to take good care of anybody else.

3) Why do you call yourself Dollymama?

You can read my explanation here.

4) If you had a free hour, what would you do with it?

Depending on my energy level, either read, do a house project, or sleep.

5) What is your favorite section of the newspaper?

Usually the front page. But I'm not much of a newspaper reader. If I got a big city newspaper (which I don't) I'd read the Lifestyle section first.





The Official Interview Game Rules


1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "interview me."

2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different.

3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.

4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

No comments: