Thursday, May 26, 2005


It's not that I'm a person lacking in the exercise of reasonable amounts of caution....which I know is a curious statement coming from a woman with 6 children..... But why-oh-why is it that the child who 8 times out of 10 manages to stay dry All Night Long, manages to pee out of his Pull Up not just once, but TWICE in one night?! And WHY does this happen in MY bed? Right Next To Me. WHY? You'd think that if you spring for the Pull Ups as the additional I-don't-want-extra-laundry-to-do insurance each night, that you should get what you pay for. But, alas, you see how that went.
Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Dollymama said...

Hey Carmen!

Actually, my bed-soaker isn't a slim jim at all. Methinks the problem is that perhaps little hands get busy inside of said Pull Up, thereby dislodging Mr. Peepee, thereby making an incredible creeping puddle of pee in my bed.....

Maybe some duct tape would help for *that* problem, eh?