Sunday, July 29, 2007

Inspiration Brewing in My Brain

After discovering great and inspirational resources like Eyes of Wonder, Live Lightly, and Walk Slowly, Live Wildly, I am seriously considering doing a mega declutterization around here, and selling off stuff at a major yard sale day that is coming up in a couple of weeks.

For a long time I've had this thought that it would be wonderful to rent one of those storage containers and to box up everything we don't absolutely want and need, and see what happens.

You know the drill: When we have too much stuff, we can't even enjoy it. So. True. And since we've lived here (7 years) we've probably gotten rid of no less than 4 truckloads of STUFF, and I've never missed one item that we parted with.

Every time I get a little wind of decluttering energy, I run with it and get rid of as many items as I can. Seems like the time is drawing near again.....

No comments: