Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Had a fun outing with my kids tonite, seeing a performance by the MadCap Puppet Theatre. This was a combination of human drama interacting with puppets, and kind of blurred the lines between puppetry and human performance in a very interesting way. The people in the show were extremely talented. Often the summer reading events are kind of rinky-dink, and sometimes are geared to very young kids. This one my kids really liked. (even the 14 year old said, "It was actually kind of cool...")

Afterwards we used our summer reading program coupon loot to get free ice cream at Brewster's. Yumm!

Does anybody know why blogger hasn't been letting me fill in titles for a few days? It's annoying!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The puppet show sounds cool.

Haven't tried it myself, as I use Wordpress now (and LOVE it!), but I've heard that if you click near the title box instead of inside it it'll let you type a title.

Dollymama said...

Yes, I use Word Press for my two business blogs and like it pretty well, but don't feel like I want to tinker with switching this one. I will try your suggestion on the clicking.

TaunaLen said...

Sounds like fun to me! I've been using blogger, and had no trouble with titles this week. Wish that was helpful. :-)

~TaunaLen