Saturday, January 14, 2006

Tour Starts Now

Would you like to go on a tour with me? Today we're touring sites of those that commented here for de-lurking week. There are some great sites to see. :)

Heth's kid has given me the idea that I might just want to leave scissors around the house in hopes of getting this much entertainment value from it.

Sheryl has a cool idea in her sidebar about getting involved in the blogging community to bless people. I love her idea. Check it out. (Hey Sheryl--I want to know how you got your name in the comments to click directly to your site instead of to your profile.)

Carmen cracked me up with her comment to a stranger about her daughter's likelihood of getting abducted.

Mimi has a nice variety of things to talk about at her blog. I love variety! :)

You can get to know Suzanne by reading her Thursday 13 memes.

Alecia has an interesting post on rage which I loved because it says things a lot of bloggers won't.

You can see Heather's adorable family and read lots of amusing stories here.

Thanks for De-Lurking! I'll be coming by your blogs more often to return the favor. (I don't get out much, but I think I can probably handle this.)

1 comment:

~B said...

I tagged you. :)~B