Saturday, January 14, 2006

I've been tagged!

So blame it on Solar Grin if you don't like it!

Another Meme :

Four jobs you have had in your life


1. waitress
2. Life Fitness Center manager
3. merchandiser at a major dept. store
4. Tupperware lady! (I was even a manager and had a company minivan!)

4 Movies You Could (or have) Watch Over and Over

1. Meet The Parents
2. Sweet Home Alabama
3. Crash
4. The Patriot

4 Places You Have Lived

1. Clay
2. Skaneateles
3. Rochester
4. Kentucky

4 TV Shows You Love To Watch
(when I borrow them from Netflix since we don't have TV here)

1. Survivor
2. Lost
3. The Apprentice
4. The Amazing Race

4 Places You Have Been On Vacation

1. Disney World
2. South Carolina
3. North Carolina
4. Gatlinburg

4 Websites You Visit (almost) Daily
1. yahoogroups
2. my hotmail accounts
3. Mom to the Screaming Masses
4. The Big Yellow House

4 Of Your Favorite Foods
1. pizza
2. ravioli
3. guacamole
4. oranges

4 Places You Would Rather Be Right Now

1. getting a massage
2. taking a nap
3. on a cruise--alone!
4. getting a facial

4 Bloggers You Are Tagging

1. Razorback Mama
2. Heather's Thoughts
3. From Under The Laundry Pile
4. The Misguided Sainthood of Mrs. Kleiner

2 comments:

Heth said...

Thanks for tagging me. I did this one a couple weeks ago, I love memes.

Heather Hansen said...

I've been tagged 4 times to do this! and as of today I still have not. LOL! I don't know why I haven't I JUST HAVEN'T. Does that put me into the "flake" category?