Tuesday, March 01, 2005

So where did we leave off?

Since it's been a week since my last post, you might've been able to guess that the pace of things in DollyMama Land has been pretty wild. We did have some continued sickness last week, even until Thursday-Friday. Thankfully, everybody is doing well now, so I *think* we might be over it. (Oh dear Lord let us be over it!!)

Last weekend I attended another one of my natural health seminars. This one was about Iridology, which is the study of the iris of the eye. (the part surrounding the pupil that has the color that makes you see brown eyes or blue eyes or hazel eyes). It was very interesting to learn how the fibers, density, consistency, colors, shades, shapes, and other markings in the eye are indicative of issues in the body and tendencies of the individual. Amazingly, the genetic structure of the eye that you are born with indicates things like your general personality traits. For instance, someone who is a very high-energy Type A person will tend to have a particular fliber structure and density in the iris, and people with very laid back personalities will tend to have an entirely different type of fiber structure. Very interesting to see that these things may not be so much about birth order or outside influence, but instead who we are right from the womb.

So now I have an Iridology lens so that I can do lots of practicing looking into eyes. Would you like to come over and let me gaze deeply into your eye?

I also learned some information that was really valuable to me about seasonal disorders such as when people tend to be low-energy and more depressed in the winter, and also some stuff about how electromagnetic energy can effect us. Two simple changes that I made in response to what I learned have already helped me. One was about the need for light first thing in the morning in order to turn off the body's melatonin production which in turn helps us to be more alert and energetic in our day. The other thing I did was to get rid of the clock radio that was next to my head. I switched to using my pocket pc for an alarm, and I have slept much better! I realized that I have had terrible sleep quality which I was attributing to my youngest child (even though none of my other babies ever made me lose sleep), but actually it has been for the 2 school years that my kids have gone to school, and that is the only time in recent history that I have had a clock near me at night. So, good things from simple changes....I love it!

My Supermom No-Lice Hair and Body Spray is *just about* ready. We got our labels yesterday and produced enough product to fill all of the bottles we currently have in stock. We have more bottles on the way, a brochure that should be complete this week, and a web designer person that is MIA and if she doesn't show up soon with the finished work or with a refund, you will all hear about who it is. This is someone with a new blog design business, and she has NOT done this job in the time frame that she told me she would. I am very diappointed that my business is being held up in this way. It was supposed to be done 2 weeks ago, and now she isn't even communicating with me. grrrr.......

So, anyways, Be Careful Who You Hire For Your Blog Design, people! Make sure it is a place that has a reputation that is reliable. If not, you might not want to pay them up front!

Getting back to the No-Lice Spray, I have a limited number of bottles in stock that I am able to ship now, although I don't have any Robi Combs or metal egg combs in stock yet. So if you're wanting some No-Lice Spray soon, just email me at SuperMomsHealth (at) hotmail (dot) com and let me know and we can set it up! Just $15 for a 16 ounce bottle. I'm getting TONS of positive comments about the spray. People LOVE the scent, which is a nice mild peppermint. Always puts a smile on faces. The bottle is very nice and comfortable in the hand, and the fine mist sprayer top works very well. I think you'll be pleased. I sure am.

I got to stay over night at my dear friend SuzieQ's house on Saturday since my iridology seminar was in her area. Her dad sells Miracle 2 products, and I have used several of them and needed a few products, so I decided to find out about becoming a dealer. I use enough of it that I would appreciate getting it wholesale, plus as I get closer to the point where I can see clients for my natural health consulting, it will be important for me to have products on hand for people to get when I recommend them. SO, anyhow, I saw her dad while I was in town and he started telling me about more of the Miracle 2 products and all sorts of amazing stories of how people have been helped by them. One thing I was particularly interested in was this laundry ball that they sell. Now, you all may be familiar with those laundry discs that have been in catalogs for a few years. First they came in sets of 2, then it was just one, and you used these in your laundry instead of detergent. Now Miracle 2 has this rubber ball (maybe 5 inches diameter) with little nubby spikes all over it. Not only is this thing used for laundry (in place of detergent), but it's also *therapeutic* which made me go, "Huh?" He told me that people in all sorts of pain from disease, joint problems, aches, back problems, debilitating illnesses, etc. had used this ball by simply rolling it on their sore spot or even just holding it there, and they received relief of their pain or healing from their ailment! My lower back was *killing* me from having driven nearly 3 hours that day, plus sitting in the seminar for 8 hours. I had been having back trouble for at least a month (and before that for a lifetime!), and it was the worst that day to the point where I was having pain spasms in my lower back and running down my leg during the class. I sat in the back row on purpose so that I could get up and down from my seat as much as I needed to (which was quite a bit). SO, anyhow, he tells me about the ball and I said half-jokingly that I needed to get one on my lower back PRONTO. He mentioned that Suzy Q had a laundry ball at her house that I could probably use, and I joked that I would need to sleep with it to try to help my back pain. He said in seriousness, "Why not? Give it a try!" So, I did.

When I got snuggled into bed at SuzyQ's house is got that laundry ball positioned where my back hurt, and left it there for the night. And, you know what? I really think it helped! While my back did not feel 100%, it was better than it had been in a month. I was able to sit through the whole day at my seminar without needing to stand and without even thinking that maybe I should. I didn't need to lay down during my lunch break like I had the previous day, plus I drove nearly 3 hours again that day. And I was really doing very well!

I don't think that after all the strain my back was under on Saturday that there was any way that just a night's sleep could have helped me that much. It never works that way for me any other time. In fact, usually when I wake up my back feels especially bad.

So, from my perspective, that laundry ball worked for my pain. I don't know how to explain it except to say that I think the healing comes from (insert Twilight Zone music here if you are a skeptic or just have a good sense of humor) an energetic level from the Miracle 2 product that is inside the ball. (you know, good vibes, man....)

I was so impressed with how much I felt it helped me that I decided to purchase a different package to sign up as a distributor just so that I could get my very own laundry ball. I also called my mom and told her about it since she, her husband, and my grandmother (that lives with my mom) all have chronic pain issues. I figured that it's totally painless and non-invasive, so why not give it a try, and then even if it doesn't seem to work for your pain, at least you can use it for your laundry. Right?? It is guaranteed for 3 years to not break, etc. but they don't actually know how long the thing will last. (more than three years, though. That's the minimum.) So, for $52 or whatever it costs, that's a lot less than people spend on detergent even for half a year!

Part of what came with my distributor package was my own Miracle 2 web site. If you're interested in going to look at what they've got, you can check it out here. It's all set up to take orders, even internationally!

We have used the Neutralizer Gel with great success on burns and other skin trouble. It is also part of what we are doing to help one of our children with some loss of skin pigmentation.

We have used the soap and neutralizer in baths where you soak for an hour at a time (if you can), which can help the body detox from all sorts of stuff and help with a wide variety of ailments. SuzyQ's dad has had amazing success with the bath soaks. He had one of his knees in very bad condition. I believe he told me that it had been stiff and painful for a long time. After regularly doing bath soaks with the Miracle 2 products for awhile his knee has been completely healed. He also experienced healing of a terrible rash on his legs that had been present for many months. Pretty cool stuff.

Now, one warning for you, is that if you go looking at the Miracle 2 site or get any of the products, you will see that it is very, uh, religious, in a way that may seem very hokey to you. It is very "Rejoice!" and "Glory to GOD!" and even lists prayer in the ingredients for many of the products. My husband and I are Christians, but even we widened our eyes in amazement of the approach. All I can tell you is that the man who came up with this stuff tells his story of how he got the idea for the products. Basically it came to him as a vision, in the form of a recipe, for things that he didn't even know what to do with. So, he felt that it was a miracle from God, and that God would use him and this recipe to bring healing to people. So this man is very careful to always give credit to God for revealing the product. So, hey, I know it probably sounds weird, but don't let that keep you away from the products. We're really impressed so far, and can just get a goofy look on our face when we're about to use one of the products, and say in our best televangelist voice, "Rejoice and be healed! Halleluia!" :)

Well, hey, I didn't mean to turn this into a commercial for Miracle 2. I had no intention of really selling it when I signed up, but that laundry/therapeutic ball really impressed me. It would be so cool if it could help more people!

My kids have a snow day today, so it should be a busy one around here! Unfortunately, we didn't find out about it until we already were waiting at the door for the bus. So, we were all awake and nobody got to sleep in. Hopefully I'll at least get a nice nap today.

2 comments:

~B said...

Yeah! You're back!!

Unknown said...

Couldn't wait to see your post! Knew I'd learn things about the time you spent HERE! :-)