Tuesday, March 22, 2005

A little ditty

Holy Stinkers, Batman! Who woulda thought that a dinky little post about a mystery stink would prompt people to come out from the woodwork and comment. I rarely get 5 comments on anything. I should write about stink more often, I guess.

Well, the stink goes on. It's in a room where there are no potatoes and no laundry and no bathroom. There is a spare (but new) refrigerator in there so it may be possible that something fell out of it and is rotting away. Or, you know, there could be some dead mouse or something, I guess. Who knows. Although I don't care for the stink, I also don't care to find some dead creature half decomposed! Sounds like a job for a husband, don't you think?

Other than that, I don't have anything serious that I want to share tonite, so instead I'll pass along this little email quiz thing for your entertainment, and especially for you bloggers who needed something to post and didn't know what it would be.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:15 am

2. Diamonds or Pearls? Diamonds

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Possibly Bringing Down the House which we saw when I was about 100 months pregnant a little over 2 years ago. I don't think we've been to the theater since then. We like our Netflix and staying home.

4. What is your favorite TV show? Well, I actually don't watch any TV. But if I could I would watch Survivor.

5. What did you have for breakfast? A fruit smoothie, which is what I have every day.

6. What is your middle name? Lorraine

7. What is your favorite cuisine? I guess Italian. Isn't that lame?

8. What foods do you dislike? Liver and onions, tongue, clams and oysters, and SQUASH!

9. What is your favorite chip flavor? chocolate!

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Brave Faith by Jana Stanfield

11. Since last year at this time have you lost weight, gained weight, or stayed at the same weight? LOST WEIGHT!

12. Favorite sandwich? grilled cheese and ham with guacamole

13. What characteristics do you despise? sour, angry, whiny, grouchy

14. Favorite item of clothing? Some comfy jeans I have--but they're too big now and are starting to look kind of dumb. Time to go shopping, I guess!

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go? Hawaii

16. What color is your bathroom? yellow, like the rest of my house

17. Favorite brand of clothing? whatever fits and is comfortable, sometimes Lands' End

18. Where would you retire to? someplace quiet

19. Favorite time of day? night after the kids are asleep

20. What is your most memorable birthday? hmmmm..... I don't know!

21. Where were you born? New York

22. Favorite sport to watch? track and field (aka watching my kids run up and down the hallway or the backyard hill)

23. What are you reading now or what did you read most recently? I'm reading Reading Lolita in Tehran for my book group. So far it's hard to get into.

24. If you could be famous for something, what would you like it to be? Well, on a light note, how about for developing an amazing, safe, and effective head lice repellant that helps millions of people! "The Lice Lady!"

25. What fabric detergent do you use? I make my own

27. Are you a morning person or a night owl? night owl

28. What is your shoe size? 9

1 comment:

~B said...

Tell me how you make your own laundry detergent. I would really like to know. ~B