Monday, May 05, 2008

Pushing the weight down a little more....

My husband and I have decided to try to lose 10 pounds (each) during the month of May. My personal plan to try to make this happen includes:

Doing at least a one mile walk with Leslie Sansone every day (which I think are better as far as calories and muscle use than a walk outside).

Having salad for lunch every day. (I already do this a lot of the time, but will try to make it happen daily)

Avoid obvious junk food and sugary treats.

Avoid drinks that have calories. (I generally only drink water or my healthy lemonade, which has about 25 calories in two quarts, so I don't expect this to change anything, but it's still good to keep in mind.)

No eating after 8pm. (only exception: veggies)

I may throw in some other random good-for-you/low-calorie/extra exercise things as well, but I'm trying to keep my rules fairly simple.

Since we decided this yesterday we did a one mile walk, and this morning I did the two mile walk. Woot!

No comments: