Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Today: Getting a Project Done

Our dining chairs have been in need of being recovered for quite awhile, and about a week ago I purchased some new fabric for that. I also got some clear plastic to go over the fabric so that it's kid-proof and can be wiped off. After some ado this morning trying to get set up, I've now completed two of the seats, with three to go. I don't like the fabric as much as I did in the store, but at least it's clean and fresh. That counts for a lot around here. :)

3 comments:

Julie Redman said...

so funny, i just did 6 of my chairs with plastic too. I love it and so glad to get that project out of the way.
julie

Unknown said...

You inspire me! How did you attach the fabric to the chairs?

Dollymama said...

Staple gun. Plain and simple.