Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Foiled Again

So last we night we set our alarms with a backup plan in place so that we didn't oversleep twice.

Ha.

Leave it to us to find a new way to screw things up.

This morning the alarm went off just fine. Instead of doing what he normally does, which is turn off my pocket pc and put it right back down next to my side of the bed, he took it with him to the bathroom.

and left it there.

And went away to work.

So I woke up on my own at 6:52am, and got to do the "Hurry-Hurry-Hurry Shuffle" with my three little guys to get them to school on time. Thankfully, I have them sleep in their school clothes, so all they have to do is roll out of bed, go pee, and put their shoes on. We even had time for breakfast before I drove them to school! Just think what I could accomplish if I was actually organized!!

No comments: