Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Quick Hello

Hello neglected blog readers. Here's the short version:

-I lost 9 pounds in three weeks. Yay me! Only a million more to go...

-am still working out and will not quit

-lived through the 3 week candida yeast thing. it got very unpleasant by the end, and I am now happily able to eat about one serving of fruit and one serving of whole grains per day in addition to the other stuff. Just expanding that much feels like a big relief.

-my business bonus week went well and kept me busy

-I had an epiphany last night about restructuring my life, mainly related to how I have allowed my work on my businesses to crowd out almost everything else that I like to do. I'm not really ready to start blabbing about my big new change yet. I'd like to just start living it.

-My kids are hoping for a big snow storm (4 inches of snow in KY is considered a big snow storm--hilarious) tomorrow, so we shall see if their dreams come true. It would seem kind of sad to not have any snow days for the whole winter, so I'm all for it. Especially the part where I get to sleep in a little bit.

-Sorry that the blog posts are so few and far between. I haven't had much writing inspiration for blog type stuff lately, and I don't feel like manufacturing something. I have considered writing a blog that was entirely fictional, but I don't have energy for that either. :) Sorry--reality ain't fancy 'round here.

No comments: