Tuesday, January 16, 2007

One Week Report

Today marks one week since I started the candida yeast battle. I retested myself this morning and had dramatically improved results, which was very exciting! I had already noticed a great improvement in the skin issues I was working on, as well. So, it's all-around encouraging!

I've done great at my work outs, have been walking faster than ever and have even managed to run some of the time on the treadmill, which is quite a thing for me considering that my previous policy on running was to only do that in case of emergency. :) I lost 4 pounds this week, so can't complain about that! (It feels like 4 down, 400 to go....)

It is still very hard to stick with the candida diet. I did figure out several more things I could eat, but I feel hungry all the time and don't enjoy eating this way. It's much more of eating to stay alive vs. eating and enjoying it. I am looking forward to getting back to the point where I can have a morning smoothie or some whole grain bread or cereal!

I am also still struggling with the amount of time that my workout takes up. When I started working out last fall it was taking me 90 minutes to do everything, and I felt like that was too much time. So now I limit it to 60 minutes. However, I still need a shower when I come home, I'm still hungry when I finish my workout (usually finishing around lunch time), etc. By the time I shower, prepare food, eat, etc. I feel like a very large chunk of my day has been taken up. I'm falling behind on business stuff and am not sure how I am going to find a balance with this. Obviously I have to keep exercising, but I need to be able to get my work done too.

This week my main business challenge is to set up a really big sales promotion for Supermom's No-Lice Advice. If you've been putting off getting everything you need to stay lice-free every day the all-natural way, you won't want to miss this! I can't give you any details today, but I can tell you that if you love FREEBIES you will want to make sure you sign up for the Supermom's No-Lice Advice newsletter here.

No comments: