Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Panty Power

Well, now that I've got your attention.....(snort) I wanted to tell you that I went all hip and daring the other night and bought Spanx Power Panties! If you haven't yet heard about Spanx, it's about time you did. Spanx is a line of products that is made from super duper strong stretchy fabric. You wear 'em under your clothes, to help suck in your fat and giggles, and rid your look of any panty lines or bulges!

Anyhoo...I got the Power Panties (what a hoot!) and I can tell you they are good entertainment while getting them onto your body (I laughed and laughed), and they work pretty well, though I think I could have used the industrial strength ones to push in even more flab. If you've got to wear an outfit that isn't all that forgiving of your flaws, you may want to get yourself some Spanx undergear to smooth out the rough spots and help you look your very best.

On a related panty note...get this!

The other day my husband comes into the house from getting something in the car, and he's carrying a pair of my underwear! He gives me a waggly-eyebrow look and says,

"How on earth did a pair of your underwear get under the front seat of the car??"

I'm looking at him, the expression on his face, and say, "I have absolutely no idea...."

He wanders along, holding my underwear like it's a very interesting scientific discovery or something, and heads toward the laundry room. I follow and catch him looking at the underwear...looking for evidence, methinks!

"Are you examining the crotch of my underwear?!?!"

Him: "NO! I was just trying to figure something out....."

Me: "What's that?"

Him: "How I could have ever forgotten it if we had ever gotten so crazy as to lose a pair of your underwear in the car......"

Yeah. Right.

(Cuz if we get crazy in the car I always collect all my clothes before leaving!! ha HA!)

(More likely, they have probably been there since we took our trip to NY in the summer. I imagine they fell out of a bag somewhere along the line and have been waiting to be rescued ever since. They were totally clean and void of DNA evidence...)

No comments: