Wednesday, October 04, 2006


Tried out Arbonne's facial exfoliant. It's like a sunburn in a bottle! I only had the stuff on my face for **three* minutes and was in pain. Washed it off and had a burned face for almost 2 hours. (to be fair, it does warn you on the packaging that a red face is normal, but the sunburn-like pain I was not expecting!) That was the last straw between me and Arbonne. I have found a much, much better all-natural skin care line that I will be offering in my business.  Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Yeouch!

Marilyn said...

Good grief!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh My goodness!!! Well I am happy that you have found something that agrees with you!! Yeah for that!!

One Hot Mama said...

Dolly, oh, my, you look just adorable! LOL. Hope your face feels better.