Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Out of the mouth of babes..

My 3 year is is rather precocious. (he's precious, too, but that's not what that says) He says stuff like, "Hey Mom, can you come help me with this ridiculous thing?!"

Yesterday I had to go to his teacher conference. For some of my kids these conferences are really needed, but for this kid it's kind of a moot point. He's probably doing better in preschool as a 3 year old than any of his 3 older brothers were when they exited preschool as 5 year olds.

So, I heard that he's doing well, advanced for his age, etc. etc. no surprises.

The hubby had been supervising the kids on the school playground while I had the meeting. Once we all got back into the car I turned to the little guy and sweetly say to him, "Your teacher says you are doing very well in school! That is great!"

He looks at me with boredom and says, "Yeah...whatever."

I laughed and laughed over that one.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Both precocious and precious.