Friday, March 24, 2006

Sticks and Stones Didn't Break His Bones but a Magazine on a Hard Floor Did!


Poor Squiggy Magoo. He was running along and slipped on a magazine. Now he has a fractured leg.

He hates the cast and complains about it a lot. I'm spending my time carrying him from point A to B while he yells at me for making his leg hurt, and getting up in the night to use a bent wire hanger to itch inside of his cast when he complains. Good times....good times.

At least he looks happy here. He's the king of the household, with everyone doing his bidding. What's not to love about that?

5 comments:

owlhaven said...

poor baby!!

Mary, mom to many

Mimi said...

Oh hon, yuck. I've been there with my youngest, and it's no fun.

I hope he feels better soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh man, that's tough for everyone. Poor kid.

Amie said...

Hi! I found your blog while searching for something and I came upon your quiverfull post from last August. I have to say I totally agree with your logic.

What a small world, I see that Owlhaven reads this and I just recently started reading hers too!

Anyway, hope your little guy recovers quickly. We have four boys so i'm sure we'll see a cast or two.

Dollymama said...

Hey Amie, Welcome! Glad you found us. Enjoy the archives! :)

We made it 13.5 years before having a broken bone, so I guess that's pretty good. We kind of doubt that the next 13.5 years will be so uneventful. :)