Thursday, March 02, 2006

Book Lovers--This is for you!

I don't always have time to check out the blogs for those that comment, but I try to when I'm able. This morning I had a new commenter and went in search of her new blog, Books Found: A Bookselling Family's Journal.

This family has an online bookstore selling used books. Now they use their blog to share some of the more interesting stories of special finds and noteworthy books. It's been a charming read so far and I recommend it to you!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

I thought I commented on this earlier - so if there ends up being a double post, please accept my apologies. Anyway, I've had the pleasure of emailing with Anita for a few weeks and am so excited to see her blog! Plus, don't you think the header is absolutely fabulous?

Anita said...

Thanks for the plug Dolly! I appreciate it.

--Anita