Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Now Taking Your Nominations

(if there are any, that is...)

OK, thanks to Allison over at Geronimo, I am soon going to attempt to set up my very own "Greatest Hits" section of blog posts, for those who come a-visiting here during one of my especially dull streaks. They can be reassured of my occasional brilliance, and hopefully decide to come back around again sometime.

So, now's the time for you all to weigh in with some nominations for best posts I've written. (and if there are no comments soon, and we all hear the crickets chirping in the wilderness of worthless blogging, I am going to be so embarrassed that I will take down this post and cry myself to sleep...)

3 comments:

Heth said...

I thought the Potty News Network was hilarious.

I haven't had a chance to read through all your archives yet, as I also have six kids and not much free time. :) I can't wait to read the other greatest hits.

~B said...

I really enjoyed your blog from when your one child was in the NICU. ~B

razorbackmama said...

Another vote for the PNN. I even read it out loud to my dh. :-)