Saturday, January 29, 2005

OK, I tried, but I CAN'T STAND IT! MOZILLA FIREFOX STINKS!

(phew! I feel better already, just getting that off my chest....)

After seeing all the glowing reports about mozilla firefox and how it was So Much Better, So Much Faster, So Much Smarter, So Much Safer, So Much Sexier (yes, I actually read that! ha!) than internet explorer, I figured I better see what all the hype was about. And, you know, I've had this sorry program for a couple months now and I have yet to be endeared to it. Pages don't load properly and definitely are slower than my IE. It gives me all sorts of trouble when trying to fill out forms. I'm sure that some of these are probably simple to fix setting problems, if only you know where to look, which I don't. So, hey, I'm daring to say No to Kim Kommando's advice. I'm not switching to crappy Mozilla. In fact, I think I'm going to uninstall it, since I hate it so much. (That'll show Kim!)

Just for kicks, today after reading her newsletter I decided to check my system for all this terrible invasive spyware that comes through to people from the eeeevil, terrible, vulnerable Internet Explorer....and guess what? No spyware. No adware. No viruses. We're all clear here.

So, I don't see what they problem is with IE, and I don't think MF is all that great. The day may come when it is, or when someone points me in the right direction so that I can make the great Mozilla work properly. In the meantime, me and my friend IE and sticking together.

No comments: